In today's Chat with Cari - Julie Jones from Ocean Flow Productivity chats about "How to get things done with flow". We discussed
- Julie's passion for productivity and helping others be successful with their respective productivity challenges.
- Why she's chosen the Ocean as her theme, and
- The main thing she finds most people struggle with.
Julie can be found at:
In our first Chat with Cari for 2023 - Amma Primicino and Cari chat about "Why we do What we do".
Sometimes what we seek is also seeking us. In today's Chat with Cari, the lovely Rhonda White - Marriage & Funeral Celebrant, chats with us about how her new career found her.
In today's Chat with Cari - the lovely Amma Primincino and I decided to open the Chat up to you, to ask us anything. We discussed:
- What inspired us, and gave us great joy.
- Times we've been angry and how we recalibrated our energy.
- And we finished with a short "Find Your Bling" inspirational card reading.
In today's Chat with Cari - the lovely Rhonda White returns to share her experience of navigating 9 personal losses over the past 10-years. We talk about her self-care, the different types of grief/loss from moving city/country or changing jobs, to anticipatory grief of the loss of an envisioned future.
In this Chat - Rhonda refers to NALAG (National Association for Loss and Grief) where she is a Volunteer Grief Worker.